B&W

0 Comments
The break that I desperately need is here. Hello, sembreak!
Now I get to focus on my blog and take more outfit shots. Here's my long overdue outfit shot way back in September on my parents' anniversary sans dad. 
Lace Crop Top from Fash Ion | Sheer Black Midi Skirt from Forever 21 | Turquoise Ring from WAGW

Their anniversary fell on a Sunday so Church was the first agenda to do. I picked out a classic colorblocking outfit of a white laced crop top and sheer black skirt to complement the top. I chose my favorite WAGW turquoise ring to add a pop of color to my outfit and finish it off with ribbon flats. I also tried to test out my makeup skills by putting on myself some Egyptian-inspired eyeliner makeup. What do you think? Needs more practice? 

I'll be posting soon where my family and I ate for the anniversary.





You may also like

No comments: