lady adventures: sumilon photo diary part 2

0 Comments

Part 2 of my Sumilon adventures with the family and pardon for my not-so-Victoria's Secret-angel body. Haha! Anyway, yes, the beach. Need I say more. I can never say no to those crystal clear blue waters. Oh, and I finally did try paddle boarding. One of the activities in the island was kayaking and paddle boarding and I had to try paddle boarding. Luckily, I didn't fall in the middle of the green lagoon. Phew! Gotta have to thank my balancing workouts at the gym. Haha! The best of the best all in one island, the perfect getaway place from the hustle and bustle life of the city. I definitely recommend bringing your friends and family to Sumilon, and spread the word! 

So for more information on the resort in the island visit Sumilon Bluewater Island Resort. 
And maybe even tell me all about your experience on the island. 

See you there soon!

Shannen
xx




You may also like

No comments: