Hues of Summer

0 Comments
It's the middle of May and I forgot to mention that I FINALLY GRADUATED COLLEGE. Yes, no more four walls of green-colored uniforms and overbearing teachers. But hello to the real world. Yes, welcome to unemployment life (however, I'm still waiting on this job I have yet to hear from!). But enough about that. After graduation, there's this season called summer and we all know what first comes to mind with this season, BEACH. 
I am no beach junkie but when the sun is red hot scorching, I need my favorite hues of blues to keep me cool. So what better place to spend the Holy Week than my mom's province of Moalboal, which also is a place known for their white sandy beaches and scuba diving. To play contrast with the blue watered ocean, I wore this colorful bright, warm floral maxi dress (which was a graduation gift by my godmother) just to play and mix with the opposite colors. Plus the dress felt so breezy and comfortable, perfect for the beach.
You may have noticed I cut my hair into a lob (long bob, fyi) just cause my hair has always been too thick which makes my body even feel hotter and sweatier with the kind of summer weather of the Philippines. I have yet to master the beachy waves trend though to make my hair even prettier and more Taylor Swift-esque. Oh and I've got a blue bra underneath my dress (sorry for that wardrobe malfunction). 
Anyway back to the beach, Moalboal isn't my most favorite beach to visit, to be quite honest. Maybe cause I've been here too many times and there's not much to see but it's actually quite beautiful for first timers visiting Moalboal especially for those scuba divers aficionados. The best place to do scuba diving is in Panagsama Beach in Basdiyot. If you want to chill, relax on some white sandy beaches, then Basdaku Beach is the place not Basdiyot. They're both in Moalboal, just different beaches. 
And if you wanna stay at a beach resort in Moalboal, Club Serena is our go-to resort. They've got a spa, a swimming pool, restaurant, rooms and all. Though, we never stay overnight since we've got our own resthouse in the town proper. But do visit Club Serena. 

A quick shout out to my sister who not only took pictures of me (which she usually does) but for editing these as well. Mwa.

Till the next!

Shannen
xx






You may also like

No comments: