White Out

1 Comments
An all-white outfit is all I'm about these days; it started out me cringing over it at first but I saw
Giuliana Rancic at one point on E! News wearing the trend, I fell in love with it instantly. So, I did attempt to go with the trend. Unfortunately, my white pants were horrendous and I had no backup so I just took a chance and add a pop of color instant. Instant fail! Poo! Though, this would suffice...for now.
I WISH I had the Orion's belt lines on my midriff (as all do other celebs have) so I could pull off the cropped top-showing-midriff trend but I just don't. And yet I did anyway (how ironically weird thinking of me!) so as to still put a white-on-white look. 
Top from Stradivarius, Cardigan from WAGW, Pants from Forever 21, Shoes from Australia, Bag from Forever 21, Necklace from mom's closet
And featuring my food buddy as well! 

Till next post,

Shannen 
xx
Lady Unveiled











You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Wuv youuu and the outfit mwahugssss

    ReplyDelete