The Best Cookie Experience

0 Comments
I give in to the sin of cookies. I have this blatant love for cookies
that I'd practically order these cookies my gym would sell every after workout making me broke af at the end of the day. And now I've heard of this "cookie experience" in the local scene here in Cebu, which got me wanting to get some experience. Some of you may heard it, it's called M over K: the Cookie Experience. 
I got the balls to interview one of the owners (thank goodness for Facebook!), May Leuterio, on what came about M over K. Long story short, they baked excess goodies for a friend's birthday, sold the extras, then people wanted more so M over K was born.Their cookies are every Cebuano's go-to treats and I can't blame them. They've got a sweet-and-savory menu that features an oreo-stuffed chocolate chip, brookies (brownies + cookies), and s'mores. And they've got the savory going on with their very own pizza cookie and cookie fries. Talk about oily fast foods (ew!) turned sugar-filled desserts (cue in rainbows and diabetes!). 
Anyone who's anyone should give in to the sin of cookies...especially these babies right here. Below are the links on where you can take a bite on their cookies. Let me know what you think of the cookies as well!
M over K's satisfied customers (from bloggers to kids)! You could be one too.

Visit M over K:



You may also like

No comments: