Peppymint

0 Comments
I've recently opened my own online shop and "childishly" named it Peppymint. Please don't judge me, I got the name off from my sister's Instagram/Twitter account. Haha. 
Peppymint is a proud Filipino brand with RTW clothes, proudly made from scratch. Its first collection is all pastels but with an edge of sexy. Hence some backless jumpsuits and sky blue pleated skirts. 


I've had a great team behind me in helping me make this shop come to life. I've had the chance to style the whole shoot, which was exciting as always. The whole shoot for the first collection was inspired by bohemian/hipster-styled girl but with a dark side. There's always a dark side to every sweet girl, thus the black sexy jumpsuits and whatnots. 


For the first piece of skirt- the sky blue, I wanted to style in a more hipster, young way so I paired the skirt with a sheer blouse and a black bowler hat to finish it off. A bowler hat is personally my go-to accessory when it comes to hipster/ theatrical/classy style. 


Now on to the violet skirt, I wanted the all-out bohemian style. So got them boots on, purple corset on top of a lace blouse and a flowercrown to top it. Don't you think it's boho chic enough?

For more of the shoot check out the Peppymint's FB page.
Interested on the pieces? 




You may also like

No comments: