DEELTE: A Modern Take on Mongolia

0 Comments
I came across a series of fashion design projects of Wowcracy and I've came upon a collection named DEELTE, a collection inspired by today's modern take on fashion with elements of the Mongolian traditional apparel.

I personally admire designers who take a chance in blending their own heritage and modern art nowadays; it gives a sense of pride and patriotism to one's country but with a touch of individuality and creativity. So, I took the chance of talking about Baasandelger Batbekh's design collection, DEELTE. 
What reared me into DEELTE was the color yellow- yes, I'm a sucker for yellows and other pop of colors- and instantly I sensed the Asian vibe off her clothes already. Traditional Mongolian apparel showed off bold colors and prints, exaggerated shoulder silhouettes and the like; DEELTE's inspiration surely reflected on the collection. Not only that, I'm a sucker for dresses and not only does it exude modern art, I love how versatile the collection is. The clothes can be taken to a morning launch party or a girls' night out; perfect for taking OOTDs and showing off the fashionista in you. 

The best thing about Wowcracy is that you get to support the projects you feel deserve to go global in the fashion world. If you guys are interested in ordering DEELTE's outfits, you sure can. Visit and order here. Support the DEELTE project. It'll surely go a long way.  


You may also like

No comments: