i think i'm moroccan

0 Comments
I feel like a cross between a beach bum and a Moroccan princess with this getup. 
Mixing colors on my outfit are my thing. I don't go for the usual pair up of a bold color with white or black. So you will probably see me bursting colors everywhere. Though I also go for the shades of black and white as well. Okay, so back to the outfit. I love Moroccan-inspired prints and seeing this on pajama pants, I couldn't pass it on. I had to wear it out. Every girl should definitely invest on even just one pair of pajama pants and I swear to you, you will never regret it.
Top and Pajama Pants from Forever 21 | Sandals from Tutum Shop | Accessories from SM Department Store

I finally have the courage to show a little bit more "skin" and show off my guns on a day out with my two beautifully piggy puppies (which I will be sharing soon bec they're too cute not to share!). 

23 more days 'til Christmas!

Shannen
xx






You may also like

No comments: