doggy dog life

0 Comments
Back last October, my parents came home bringing box that homed two of the most adorable things I have ever seen in my life. 


Puppies! Yes, I'm taking the puppies right above. I've never felt like a mother until now. Fell in love with these pooches and ever since they've grown in just three months. I was caught off guard when they brought them in so the first thing I was concerned about was their names. Haha! And I couldn't think of one. Usually I'm the one who gives out names to my dogs and this time, I was blank. So my mom thought it would be cool to name these pooches from the two leading girls of last year's favorite movie of the year- Frozen. Typical mom! So yes, my dogs' names are Anna and Elsa. Anna is the brown one little pooch and Elsa is the snowy white fat one. Haha! They're sisters which is why my mom thought the names were the perfect fit. So these are the first dogs I have ever took care since the other dogs we've had, my parents were the ones solely giving them food and walking them around. Now, I took on the job cause I wanted a dog- and God gave me two. Haha!

Shannen
xx


You may also like

No comments: