Hats Off to 2015

0 Comments
Hats off to welcome 2015 with my
first blog post of the year. I survived another year filled with shortcomings and successes, to say the least. I've had my fair share of doubts and wonders the past 2014. But I have no regrets whatsoever. 
Though I was planning to post on the first day of January, I got too hangover from all the excitement during our New Year's Eve festivities. But in two days from now, it's back-to-school mode yet again and I need to catch up on some zs.  In the meantime, here's a quick outfit post from last year.
Game face on for this 2015, I may not know what's to come and admittedly, I'm petrified on what's to come this year but I'm always up for the challenge and surprise of it all. I hope you do as well this 2015. Life is so unexpected that the unexpected makes life all the more exciting. Eep! Fourth day of the year and I'm feeling so emotional and sentimental- at the same time- already. I hope you had a great New Year's Eve celebration with your loved ones. Happy New Year, you guys!
Vintage Striped Top | Leather Shorts from Forever 21 | Hat from Topshop | Sandals from Sophisticat Shoes



Shannen
xx




You may also like

No comments: