Blue for The Amazing SpiderMan

0 Comments
Denim Polo from Bershka | Shorts and Belt from Forever 21 | Shoes from mom's closet

Summer in the Philippines is about to end; two more weeks and I'm back to paperworks and study hours. Well, more like work hours-having this so-called Practicuum/Internship
job for school. Though it's still blazing hot and sweat just still keeps dripping off my body.

On another note, the outfit. Denim polos aren't my favorite trend  but when I saw this on display of Bershka, I just had to have it. The material was light and comfortable, would be appropriate for a day out during summer. A day to the movies, I went for an all blue denim ensemble and paired my polo with my loosely, unfitted denim shorts. I did the denim-on-denim trend, as you can clearly see.

 
 Photo credits: Google Images

Wore this out for The Amazing Spiderman 2, and I've got to say, I saw Gwen Stacy's death coming. I didn't read the comics and all but I just had that gut feeling. It's gonna suck not seeing Emma Stone on the next movies BUT it won't suck to see the redheaded Emma Stone. Get it? Get it? Get it? LOL. The movie wasn't all that bad, Dane DeHaan and Andrew Garfield were two cuties I couldn't get my eyes off. And Emma Stone's outfits in the movie were too die for. There were so many, I couldn't count, that I would want to steal from. And don't get me started with her red carpet moments- I'll be talking about that soon enough.

So that basically was the turnup of my day with Spidey and my denim-on-denim outfit. Trust me, I wish it could've been better. Enough of me yapping. Till next post.

Shannen
xx





You may also like

No comments: