Sunday Shlump

0 Comments

Sheer Blouse and Denim Pants from Forever 21, Yellow Sandals from Tutum Shop, Topshop bag


I was up early to attend Sunday mass since my sister was a Choir member and as her sister, she needed me and my mom's support. Haha! Imagine having to wake up 6 o'clock in the morning for a 7 o'clock mass and having to take a bath, groom yourself and choose an outfit, all in one hour. I honestly had to put this sheer blouse-denim pants ensemble in an instant without second guessing myself. But I think it's looks okay for a lazy Sunday outfit? (Right?) Haha. 

On another note, Intramurals is over and alas, back to paper works and examinations yet again. I'll be posting some pictures of the opening day of my college's university on my next post. Till then, have a great week everyone!


You may also like

No comments: