Sacre Bleu

0 Comments
My family and I took my grandmother for her 87th birthday at this French restaurant in Cebu, La Maison Rose (The Pinkhouse Restaurant). My grandmother isn't a big fan of foreign dishes but I told her about this mantra that people has now been using, YOLO (You Only Live Once). Haha! What choice could she make, I've called in for reservations already. So we dove into the moment of being French for a day. Bon appetit, I must say.

As for my outfit, I went with the quirky/dainty kind of look to match with the theme of French cuisine. I opted for my chiffon Peter Pan-collared blouse and red layered shorts to show off my sweet and girly side. Finishing it off with some silver flats so as not to outshine the beloved celebrant's special day and give my whole look a sparkle and shine. 
It's never a French cuisine experience without having the chance to eat their delicacy, their escargot aka snails; add in some profiteroles and caviar for starters as well. For the entree, my mother and I ordered the fish dish (practicing the lifestyle of being pescatarian and all!) which unfortunately couldn't remember. My sister tried the Truffle Coquilette Pasta, which was divinely tasteful, thank goodness; and as for the celebrant, she got the chicken dish, which I also forgot, unfortunately (sacre bleu!). 

Pardon for my rusty modelling skills, the camera doesn't love me.

Blouse and shorts from WAGW, Tory Burch Silver Flats, Alarm Clock and Circle Golden Connector Ring



You may also like

No comments: