Nature's Best

0 Comments
Take me back to my summer, please. My superbly overdue outfit post on my Baguio trip, which I posted about it a loooong time ago. Gosh, I miss the Baguio trees and its winter-y atmosphere. I miss NOT waking up early and having to cuddle into your bed in the cold, breezy atmosphere of Baguio. A cup of hot chocolate, some good movies and I'm good to staying all day in the house. 


On a day out to the Baguio's famous strawberry fields, I got inspired to wear something what people in the winter usually wears (it's my own version, so please sorry for the misconception huhu!) but had to also mix it with a bit of summer feel to it. I got my favorite (and only!) pair of boots, some jeggings, a white long cotton cardigan and green scarf to keep me warm, a flowy top (just to move around picking them strawberries), and a floppy hat (to hide away from the sun).


Another thing why I love visiting Baguio is the actual place where we got to live for the week. I had to take the advantage of using the house's backyard as my backdrop featuring all these beautiful tall wachumacall-it trees!  Now these trees aren't just found in the house's backyard; they're everywhere in Baguio, which kinda makes you feel ambivalent about. Emotions of being creeped out- in the sense that you're driving up in Baguio alone having those trees towering you in- and fascinated because of how ginormous they are and how they tower you in. But all the more makes you wanna take an outfit shot with the trees. Haha!

Cotton Long Cardigan & Gray Baby Doll Top from WAGW | Doc Martens Boots | Floppy Hat from Forever 21 | Scarf from Zara


Shannen
xx



You may also like

No comments: