lady adventures: sumilon photo diary part 1

0 Comments
7,107 islands of the Philippines and I'm in one of them. I promised a photo diary of my Sumilon adventures so here it is. Okay, so Sumilon island. Best be in your seeking-for-adventure mood cause the first thing we did was go trekking around the island. And thank goodness for the resort on the island for giving us some flag guides along our trail, 
Trekking around the island was a bit of a challenge. There were some pretty tough, steep, and sharp rocks to walk on. Luckily, I was smart enough to bring my Nike shoes to keep my feet wound-free. Trekking made me sweat...a lot a lot. But it was good exercise plus those breathtaking views of the island. 
The trekking site gave us a 360 view of the whole view of the sea and the island itself as well. We passed by the crystal blue marine sanctuary that the people of Oslob has preserved for the corals and the fishes, went into some cave and a lighthouse. Sadly, I have yet to find those lighthouse, cave pictures. Haha! I'm no ultimate tree-hugger but I do care about nature and seeing the island makes me even appreciate these creations even more. (excuse my sentiments!)
So that's the first part of my Sumilon adventures. More to come on this beautiful island!
Up next: the sandy beach!

Shannen
xx











You may also like

No comments: