island in the sun

0 Comments
Guess where I am?
Sitting on a really sharped, big ass-hurting rock, apparently. But all for an obligatory photo with the island for the blog. Yes, I'm in one of the 7,107 beautiful islands of the Philippines. I'm in Sumilon.
Sumilon Island is located on the southside of Cebu, specifically in the town of Oslob. The family got to discover the beautiful island. We got to trek the whole island, took a dip on those crystal blue waters and relaxed the rest of the day. More on the island on another photo diary entry later on the blog. In the meantime here's a quick outfit post. Shorts and a simple cropped top are always my number 1 outfit choices when it comes to the beach. And not to mention, this trip was planned at the very last minute so I had to quickly pack what I needed to pack and didn't think twice. I grabbed my floppy hat for some sun protection and style and headed off to the beautiful island. 
Top from Oxygen | Leather Shorts and Hat from Forever 21 | Slippers from Ripcurl

You guys have to definitely visit this island. 
More on why, soon!

Shannen xx



You may also like

No comments: