up the mountain top

0 Comments
So to celebrate my mom's birthday, she wanted to spend her time with the family in the
MOUNTAINS. I wasn't too thrilled to go up to the mountain at first but you know, my mom's wish is my command, I guess. Maybe I overdressed a little bit for the mountains but I thought it was appropriate to me. I shifted away from the typical shorts-jacket duo since we had dinner straight after the mountains. 

So I chose the this cute A-line dress that my sister found in Forever 21 and I had to buy it. I don't normally have these kind of hipster type dresses and I wanted to try it out. It was perfect for the mountains, surprisingly. The 3/4 sleeves were just enough to cover up my arms from the cold breeze and the length of the dress was enough to show little legs. And I'm a sucker for black and white stripes. I mean who doesn't?
Dress from Forever 21 | Shoes from Cole Vintage | Headband from Topshop

Sembreak's almost over. Gah! *sigh. My heart is breaking; one more push. One more semester on uniforms and hopefully graduate. Hopefully, fingers crossed. Have a nice day today guys! (depends on your time zone right now)

Shannen
xx





You may also like

No comments: