Lady Foodie: Bricked Brique

0 Comments
This newly opened place has been a must visit.As the curious cat that I am and I can't help the fact that I'm such a foodie, I dropped by to taste what everyone's been tasting. Once you step in, you get that rustic ambiance of bricked walls and wooden interiors you wouldn't get away. 
First things first, the starters. We got some mozzarella cheese dip (sadly I was too excited to even remember the name of the dish) because they never go wrong. I love eating appetizers that serve up some bread that pair up with dips. No questions ask when we order the starters. 
For the main course, we ordered two dishes, though I took the Braised Beef dish only because I was too hungry that I forgot to take a shot of my fishy dish. Nonetheless, the experience of it all was pleasant. I loved the restaurant's ambiance and its bricked walls. Perfect for candid shots haha! And as you might have noticed, the outfit that I'm wearing in Brique is shown on the earlier post. 
Brique was a really really relaxing and pleasant place to stay in. I would definitely go back the second time around.  There were some of the best sellers they have that I missed out on which makes the more reason to get back there. 

FAQs:
Where is the restaurant? You can find Brique in Salinas Drive, Lahug, Cebu City. It's right beside Chika-an Cebu. 
Do they have parking? Yes, they share the same parking with Chika-an.
How do we contact the restaurant?  Their number: (032) 414 720 or click on their Facebook page.




You may also like

No comments: