hats up

0 Comments
I'm as lazy as a sloth, admittedly guilty of that.
The first post ever since my semestral break has started and come to think of it this outfit shoot that I've done was long ago. Thus, this is such an overdue post. Haha! Here's my own take of an urban outfit. Crop tops are my go-tos when I think of it (showing of their midriffs and what not!), then paired it with my geometric skort to give it a vibe.
The power of social media and my intense need of bazaar shopping got me to buy what I wouldn't normally buy. I wasn't much of a fan of the kind of hat I'm wearing right now. I'm more of the floppy-round-hat kind of person. They make more of a old Hollywood- Audrey Hepburn glamour to it. But the uprising trend of urban apparel has slowly drawing me into it. I'm even thinking of buying a pair of Nike Roshes (if money permits soon enough, haha!). I got this find in a bazaar, bought it cause of its cool floral print on it and I think it would match everything I would wear out. 
Top from H&M | Skort from Pink Lemon | Hat from Filthy Project | Sandals from Charles & Keith


Shannen
xx




You may also like

No comments: