Twenty-One and Blessed

0 Comments
Top from Shop Carisse | Pants from Topshop | Sandals from Stradivarius

Most of the people who've known me for years still would not believe that I'm no longer a teenager, let alone a 21-year old working "woman".  Not complaining though, forever young (lol!). I just celebrated my birthday last July and it's the first time celebrating it away from my family and from Cebu. Nothing major happened, just a simple celebratory lunch out with my Manila family (aunt, uncle and cousin) and a hair dye session for a changed look.

I can't thank God enough for these past months leading up to my birthday. He has blessed me with so much that I could receive and I've never been less than appreciative. From graduating college (with honors, hehe) to moving in to Manila, my God and my family have been there every step of the way. Sorry for this sentimental part, but this is moment is the moment I have realized how fortunate God has paved my life to where it's supposed to be. For that, I'm very blessed. 

Emotions aside, I'm still obsessing over the off-shoulder trend. Instantly fell in love with this top that I just recently bought from Shop Carisse. The last of its kind (well at that time when I bought it) and was the perfect fit. So, what better time to wear it than on my birthday. Though it isn't summer anymore, I paired it up with my favorite printed tartan pants and slip-ons for a more relaxed but fun overall vibe. Be bold when you mix and match. I wanted to have fun and celebrate being 21 and my clothes expressed that so be bold and don't be afraid of prints, color and new trends.

And that ends today's post.

Shannen
xx





















You may also like

No comments: