Happy HeroWeen!

0 Comments

What better way to celebrate Halloween season than with a party, candies and superhero/princess-clad kids. 

There's always going to be that "Awwww" moment seeing a kid walk by with his superhero suit ready to save the day or a fairy princess spreading pixie dusts. Well, that happened at the party. 

The team and I had 3 weeks to prepare for the big event; 3 weeks to hustle, hustle, hustle all while juggling our day-to-day workload activities. Pretty stressful, I have to say just because I had to lead this party and make it successful as possible. But with my teammates' efforts and support nonetheless,  all the breakouts, the eyebags, the stress were DEFINITELY worth it. I could cry a river on how proud I am on the outcome of the party: kids had all the candies they could've imagined, games and movies to destress (haha!) and a day for kids to be their own superhero and princess. 

There isn't much photos. I was too preoccupied during the party (I was the photographer...and other multiple jobs, as well) haha! But, please appreciate what you see haha! :)

I hope you guys get to dress up this coming Halloween. I know I will, watch out. Coming soon! 

S/O to my MAP 18 babies: Anna, Camille, Faith, Tricia and Vic! 

Shannen
xx





You may also like

No comments: