I Lost My Flowercrown in #UNIVERCITY2103

0 Comments
What could possibly be a better way to end my college's University days/Intramurals Week than an after-party at the biggest college festival made here in Cebu City? Yes, I went to Univercity 2013 and yes, the title says it all, I lost my newly bought flowercrown. Such a malas! (bad luck in Filipino) But, I had such a blast at the festival. Pictures will be up on my next post. 
Cropped Top from Topshop | Ombre shorts from WAGW | Boots from Dr. Martens | Flowercrown from Jul Shoppe | Backpack from Pink Lemon Store; given by Jenqin Shi :)
I've always wanted to go to Coachella, and Univercity was the the nearest festival that I could go to and afford as well. Haha. So my outfit was inspired by the people of Coachella and the festival itself. I went for the infamous trend of the crop top. I bought this top 2 sizes larger than my size cause I wanted a sort of "bra slip" kind of feel. Haha! I wore my favorite booties to avoid my feet from all the muddiness of the place and added a touch of brightness with my flowercrown and bracelets. Unfortunately, I lost it when I was setting up a bunch of tarpaulins. *ugh 
I was a hot mess during the festival. I had to work, pick up some people form different places, set up a bunch of tarps, and manage a ticket booth. No makeup was needed because I had no time to put 'em and I know that I would be sweating a lot. Haha. 

Here's a glimpse of what went down on the biggest college festival in Cebu. 
Photo: Spectrum











You may also like

No comments: