Back on the Wagon

0 Comments
 Happy New Year, everyone! I'm finally back, it's been too long. A lot has changed since last 2013. I recently got my braces out (will blog outfits with my new and improved teeth), came back from my one week Christmas vacation in Manila and I've got tons of new outfit ensembles to share with you guys. And did I mention I joined another pageant again? Must have slip my mind.
I've had these outfit shots way back post-Halloween time. I just didn't have the time to post and edit them. I wore this to Church. Instead of the conservative-look churchgoers go for, I opted to take my new origami skort for a ride. This origami skort trend has been a favorite by many so why not go with the crowd. Enticing, is it not? I paired this skort with a pair of nude heels, neon green shirt and I'm good to go.

Top from Maze Ayala Center Cebu, Origami Skort from Pink Lemon Store, Bag from my Mom's closet, Heels from Sophisticat Shoes


You may also like

No comments: