Bared Skin

0 Comments
I actually got the courage to show a bit of midriff and back. I'm not much of skin-baring style kind of person; but the top was too cute not to buy. So I thought, why not? I took a risk- in a way.
I thought of going ethnic/tribal with this ensemble because the yellow midriff top looked good "ethnic enough" to pair with my "tribal paisley" printed skated skirt. I added my favorite turquoise necklace- which always reminds me of Pocahontas and her turquoise necklace in the movie- to add more color to the outfit because I love adding colors onto colors.  So you could say this outfit was inspired a little bit of Pocahontas.
Now the back~ the back was the statement of this whole outfit. I decided to put my hair in a ponytail to emphasize the ribbon detail at the back so everyone can witness it. Haha! Adding more to skin-baring phenomena, I showed a little bit of midriff- sans abs line- and kept the shoes into a minimalistic black open-toed sandals. 
Top from Binkydoodles, Shoes from Charles and Keith
 

Till next post,

Shannen 
xx













You may also like

No comments: