[Holo] Tartan

0 Comments
 Tartans and plaids were the main print and trend at Fall 2013 and at Topshop- for which I bought this gorgeous pants. Question: Is this appropriate enough for a Sunday mass? Hahaha. Cause I wore this to mass, and maybe you guys would disagree or not, I took the chance. These plaid/tartan pants remind of a pair of pajamas my mother owns and though, these pants are skin-tight, they feel comfortable. I'm leaning toward the grungy-androgynous kind of style in this outfit, that I hope I did. 
What came in the mail, as well, is this silver hologram clutch ~ which are on trend right now, too ~ so I took this clutch for a spin, even if it was for Church. 
 The spaghetti strap of this basic tank was too loose for me not too notice so I knotted it and made it fit~ it turned it pretty...swell, I think. Accessories fell short, only wearing pearl earrings since I haven't bought any new accessories yet. But still looks good though, despite minimalist jewelries. 
School is pretty much over, one week left before summer. I pretty much just want to get a good night's sleep and get the daily dose of an  8-hour sleep. This would also mean summer photos, Manila trips and outfit shots. Yipee!!!
Top from Forever 21, Pants from Topshop, Clutch from Love Eyecandy












You may also like

No comments: