Zebras ala Airport

0 Comments
Summer is finally finally here. No more uniform-hugging clothing, paper works and sleepless nights. Bikinis, beach, fitness and sleep are what I need for this Summer 2014. 
Though this outfit post doesn't even get close to the summer kind of outfit vibe, these photos are loooong overdue and I needed an airport ensemble like every other blogger out there. :)
I'm very much immune to the cold atmosphere of the airport which makes me want to get and cuddle in my oversize wool jacket. Thus, for my airport outfit I opted to cover everything in my body up. Haha! By the way, I went to Manila during last year's holidays; in case you guys were wondering where I was headed to. 

I went for a more neutral color palette for my wardrobe cause I thought it was too soon to don a neon green or bright graphic tee at 6 in the morning. Though I still added a little bit of flair to my wardrobe with my zebra printed shirt that my mother just got me, which I love. And I added my favorite bowler hat, and some glasses to maybe nerdify the outfit a little bit, hahaha.
Pants from Mango, Hat from WAGW



You may also like

No comments: