Pit Senyor! (It's That Time of the Year)

0 Comments
 You'll know you're in the right place to be every third Sunday of January, that place is Cebu. For those who may not know what goes on on the third Sunday of January, well it's a little festival called Sinulog which commemorates the Filipino's pagan origin and their acceptance of Roman Catholicism through one Child, Senyor Santo Niño. 
All streets are closed, streamers are up hanging on wires, street parade of dancing contingents perform and an endless number of street parties happen all in just one Sunday. Yuhp, the second most awaited time of the year in Cebu, Sinulog 2014. 
I took most of my pictures through my phone and paint happened so I only got the chance to take a few. This year my friends and I decided to go on a festive maroon-color for our group shirt. I did a little #CutAndStyle of my own here, although not that visible. Haha!
The place to be at every Sinulog for you party-goers out there who just wants good vibes, check reality off, is Baseline. What's so off-the-hook about this year's party, Quintino was the headline DJ. Unfortunately (and I regret this everytime), I wasn't able to hear him cause I was at a friend's house. *sobbing
But the whole-day party at Baseline never ends so you might as well go as early as you can or if you're that small or strong enough, you shove people out of your way to get in. I kid, I kid.
Shorts from WAGW, Boots from Doc Martens

Here are stills and photos that I grabbed from Spectrum Experience's page. All these photos aren't from me.
(c) Spectrum PH








You may also like

No comments: