I've Got My Red Lips On Tonight

0 Comments
I am totally obsessed with the red-lips frenzy nowadays. You'd find my MAC Ruby Woo in my bag all the time. I love it. I donned my first red-lips look back on the last week of December in Manila. What better way to end the year than red lips, blue striped outfit and gold shoes? 
My other obsession now is my bowler hat that I got from What A Girl Wants. The hat matches every outfit I wear, whether classic look or the grungy type. So apparently bowler hats aren't just for the hipsters huh? I just threw this ensemble on without having second thoughts. I love prints; so stripes on stripes wasn't much of a better. And adding some gold shoes to top it off, just stood me out. (I think?)
 Sidenote: I loved taking outfit shots in my aunt's neighborhood back in Manila. Clean and not-so-spacious but decent-looking roads sufficed for a little photoshoot.

Top from Mango, Skirt from SM Department, Bowler Hat from WAGW, Shoes from Cole Vintage

Shannen 
xx










You may also like

No comments: