Lady Foodie: Delice Recipes

0 Comments
Yuhp, the time has come to showcase the best of the best foodie places here in the Philippines, but more specifically, Cebu. I will be known for my food posts as the Lady Foodie! Hahaha. 
Now my first Lady Foodie discovery is
this quaint, little chill restobar in the high tops of Busay, Cebu called Delice Recipes. With a view of the whole city and the restaurant itself, who wouldn't want to visit this place?
Going to Delice was a challenge (if you're a native Cebuano, Delice is located along the road to Tops); the GPS was no help at all, we ended in the right place far from what the GPS said it was. The road going to Delice was pitch dark (kinda?) but you'll instantly see the lights on the Delice sign and parking space is available. You'd instantly get to be treated like a real guest with the accommodating waiters and waitresses and a real treat with the instant view of the city, lights and all. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't cooperating with us and it had to rain; letting us eat inside. It still wasn't a let down. 
My food buddy, Jenqin, and I had to try out their Eggs Benedict (Php 260) since he is a fan of this kind of dish. 
For the main course, Jenqin ordered the Filet Mignon (Php 550), he loves meat too much! Tenderloin steak wrapped in bacon, now who wouldn't want that. 
I, being a health-conscious foodie (I try to be), ordered the Roasted Salmon with Hollandaise (Php 420) with mashed potatoes as the side dish. 
I don't usually get desserts since I'm no sweet tooth, but the curious cat in me had to try out this Quatro Leche (Php 150) dessert. I wasn't really sure how the waiter described this dessert but it was frozen whipped cream, with bananas or something (I really did not know!), or just more like a frozen leche flan with whipped cream I guess.
To top it all of, a candlelight as the centerpiece for each table, and the view of the lighted Cebu. (Sorry for the poor, blurry picture of Cebu! Not a skilled photographer, as you can see.)
Delice Recipes is a perfect place to catch up with friends, go on a date or just take a breather from the hustle and bustle of the city. Though the foods may be a bit pricey, they make up for its taste and the ambiance of the restaurant. You could even take a sip with your friends and family with their selected wines and alcoholic beverages. Delice Recipes also is a hotel, they have rooms!!! More reasons to stay in the mountains!!! (Unfortunately, we didn't get the chance to explore the hotel though.)

Would I come back? YES, yes I would. City views are my guilty pleasures, and I definitely would love to visit Delice again, this time making sure it wouldn't rain and going there earlier to catch the sun set. 

Address: Busay, Cebu City, Cebu (the road before reaching the Tops, you would see a sign of Delice)
Payment Method/s: Cash
Parking Space: Available
Soft Opening Operating Hours: 2PM- 12MN everyday
Contact Number: 0906 425 8799



Cheers to more foodie posts!

Shannen
xx


















You may also like

No comments: