Behind The Scenes

0 Comments
Recently, I've been working for Spectrum this couple of weeks. For those of you who doesn't know Spectrum, "Spectrum produces enhanced concerts and festival parties electrified by lighting + stage design and live performances. (http://www.facebook.com/SpectrumPH)." Spectrum is known for their premier annual event, Sinulog Invasion, which is the biggest festival party in the Philippines. Spectrum was made to create the best part experience for you.
Spectrum's Seal

And now, Spectrum, in partnership with the JCI Cebu and Sonic Boom, is launching the first ever college festival in Cebu, UNIVERCITY. All college students gathered in one night,  out to rule the city.



So last August 3, 2013, we had the video shooting for the teaser commercial of Univercity. Since I would be "working behind the scenes", I opted for a simple orange cropped top and high-waisted black shorts despite the gloomy weather.

I added a pop of floral on my shoes and some gold to my accessories, for my "Look At Me" device. Haha! Now who wouldn't want to look at me? Haha. 
Orange cropped top from Oxygen, High-Waisted Shorts from Forever 21, Floral shoes from SO! Fab, Key and Padlock Necklace from Swarovski Crystal

I'm sure the commercial would turn out great, with all those awkward running and laughing scenes and the Jersey Shore fist-pumping in the "party bus".  I can't wait for the finished product.  
I recently got my first ever Nikon SLR and what better event to use it than my first outfit shot and the BTS for the Univercity Shooting. So, here are some of the behind-the-scenes pictures of the shoot.
Teaser video will be out soon. Keep you updated!
xx


You may also like

No comments: