First for Everything

0 Comments
I finally found the time (not to mention guts!) to do a photoshoot. Jana Baduel is an up and coming photographer and a good friend of mine who took the chance of taking my first photos for my first ever blog post (finally!)
Caution: My modelling skills are rusty, bare with me. And I've got braces, too. :|
A gift from the Fashion gods has come down forth and it chose me. I finally got my own pair of Dr. Martens boots in black and what better way to wear them than a photoshoot. The theme of the shoot was Urban Hippie. So I've decided to pair up my boots with a mullet maxi floral dress to bring out the hippie and fun side of my outfit.
I made sure that accessories weren't all too colorful so as not to outshine the dress and because I wanted to make up with urban-y feeling. Nonetheless, I added the Peace sign bracelet to the touch for a little bit of hippie vibe.

A change of outfit, I went for the tomboy feel. I paired up my one-shoulder Grecian-like dress with my sister's Chuck Taylors and sequined beret. 

Pink Mullet Maxi Dress from Sunny Side Up, Boots from Doc Martens, Grecian Dress from Soiree GTW at SM Department Store, Shoes from Converse.

Photos by Jana Baduel


You may also like

No comments: